CreMo has been going on for a week now, so I figured it would be a good time to share what progress I've made so far.
1) To film and publish Parts 1 and 2 of my BRRL spare story for Desdemona (both are written and stand at 76 and 67 slides, respectively).
Part 1 is filmed and published! Part 2 has a finalized filming script, and said filming will begin tomorrow (as my brain is fried from sitting in class all day today). So good progress on this part.
2) To finish writing and start filming Part 3 of the same story. It currently stands at 92 slides, with three more scenes to write (rough estimate is another 20-30 slides). Depending on how writing/filming goes, to get this published as well.
I've made some progress here as well. I've got roughly a scene and a half left to write, and then I can do the filming script to go along with it. So at this moment, it looks like Part 3 will be out before the end of the month as well. Then I can get back to regularly scheduled Legacy programing.
So yeah, progress. I haz it. :D